Friday, September 19, 2008

Peachy

I got myself a sweeeet ride for my birthday.
I love it. This bike is an absolute dream machine.

The best part is it's pink making her a real beauty.

I named her Peachy.

The seat has plenty of springs for a nice smooth ride.
I also like how I can sit up straight so my back doesn’t hurt.
I have been riding all over the neighborhood every day.

The best place to ride is down the river walkway. It is so pretty with all the leaves starting to change. It is some good exercise and it is so much fun. I feel like a kid all over again.
Peachy would look real nice with a basket on the front don’t you think ?
Soon I am going to work on a pirate flag , I can hardly wait.

1 comment:

annie said...

I just think "peachy" is so cute!!! I remember when I first learned how to ride a bike it was on one much like peachy but it was green.

Those bikes are very comfortable!!!!