Wednesday, September 10, 2008

It's great to be 38 !

Well yesterday was my birthday and now I am 38. Wow I remember thinking when I was a kid that 30 was so old. I remember when my mom turned thirty and I thought that I would never be that old. So now as I reach almost 40 I don't think that it is old at all.
I had a great day. I went to lunch with my parents at Hug-Hes cafe and it was delicious as always. It was fun to be able to spend some time with them and visit. Eric took me to dinner to ABC mandarin my favorite Chinese place to eat. YUMMY and Amy watched my kids so I could go with Eric and not worry if they were fighting. I got lots of calls from family and friends, it felt good to be remembered. My little brother Jeremy in Alaska even gave me a call, I was able to talk to him for a long time. It was good cuz I miss them a lot.

2 comments:

annie said...

Happy Birthday Becky!!! I was thinking of you on the 9th. It sounded like a fun birthday. I like you thought the very same thing, I always thought that 30 yrs old was OLD!!! but now I know that it's not true. I still feel like I'm 18, I guess it's true what they say..."You are as old as you feel"

You look fabulous at 38.

I'm glad your my sister-in-law, you have so many talents that you constantly share with us. It truly inspires me to do more and to be better.

Love ya,
Annemarie

Gloria said...

I hope you got my message on your answering machine, sang in my best voice.

Oh, just wait until you hit the 70's. Inside I'm still young I want you to know. I have decided that age is relative and you are only as old as you feel. The outside might get creaky and wrinkly, but the "girl" is still in there.

Love,
Mom Gross