Thursday, September 25, 2008

Nicole turns 12








Where does the time go ? It seems just like yesterday when Nicole was a tiny little baby. Now she is a beautiful young lady. She is very talented and smart. She loves to read and is currently almost done reading the Book of Mormon. We are so proud of her. She is a happy person and fun to be around. She loves to perform. She can be seen singing and dancing around the house on a regular basis. I think that next year she will really enjoy being in drama and choir. She has a wonderful sense of humor and is constantly making us all laugh. I am so glad she is a part of our family.

3 comments:

Gloria said...

Kudos to you on keeping up with your blog. Loved reading about Nicole, and seeing the pictures of Justin and Nicole and their cousins on the walk along the river.

Love,
Mom Gross

annie said...

Happy Birthday Nicole,

Oh I remember when I was serving in Great Barrington and every day for lunch we would go home to take a break. I reached into the mailbox and I got a letter with pictures saying that Nicole was born. I was such a proud Aunt that day.

Then when I got home from my mission I remember having Nicole come over and we would have so much fun baking cupcakes and such, she was so fun to be with and she still has that vivaciousness about her.

Love you Nicole! Happy 12th Birthday!
Love, Aunt Annemarie

Karrie said...

Hey Nicole,
Happy Birthday! You are such an awesome young lady. Hope you have a great day. Have fun at your sleepover.

Love,
Aunt Karrie