Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Let's play tag

Well I have never done this before but it seemed kind of fun and since Karrie tagged me I'm not about to break the chain.
8 TV Shows I like to watch:
This is hard because I am not a big tv watcher but like Karrie we watch a lot of dvds of old tv shows.
1. Monk- it is halarious.
2. Curuso - new show on nbc this season good so far.
3. Home extreme makeover- I just love all the stories and the deserving families.
4. The Adams family.
5. The waltons- good clean entertainment.
6. Dateline and other news shows
7. Masterpiece theatre on pbs especially when they had the Jane Austen series on.
8. Fox 13 news

8 restaurants I like to eat at -- In no particular order,
1. Jason's deli in layton, try the panninis yummy !
2. Ye Lions Den - the scones are to die for.
3. TGI Fridays- Bruschetta chicken pasta.
4.The Oaks- just the atmosphere is great.
5.Texas Roadhouse- kind of loud but the food is great.
6. Boston's - if you love pizza
7. Cafe Rio - anything with the sweet pork barbaquoa
8. Lee's Mongolian- really great food but a dive

8 things that happened today.
1. Woke up and got the kids to school
2. Volunteered in Justin's classroom, kindergarten is so much fun.
3. Thought about doing laundry, maybe a little latter.
4. visited mom and dad
5. Worked on Halloween costumes
6. Played outside with Justin
7. Cleaned up a bit
8. Talked with my sister

8 things I'm looking forward to
1. Halloween, trick or treating with the kids, school parties and a day off of school
2. The weekend- spending time with Eric and the kids
3. Thanksgiving- being with family
4. Christmastime- the whole season is fun
5. A family vacation ( hopefully sometime in the next year )
6.
7.
8.
8 people I tag
1. Annemarie
2. Dana
3. Gloria
4. Chloe
For those who I have tagged copy the questions and replace my answers with yours in a posting on your blog. I look forward to reading yours.

3 comments:

Karrie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Karrie said...

Yea! you did it. After Nicole was in the paper I went to school the next morning and bragged about her to both of my classes. Plus showed off my super cute neice. You are so awesome! Wish I could make costumes like that. I was a slacker mom and bought online again. but for $40 the costume was a steal. To infinity and beyond, go Buzz Lightyear!

The Paper Plates said...

thanks for taging. this will be fun.