Saturday, October 25, 2008

Chicken and Robot

Well, today I am working, working, working on Halloween costumes.
This is one thing I look forward to every year. I really enjoy making the kids costumes. Last year the kids wanted store bought costumes. Nicole was a witch and Justin was a vampire. It was ok but I am really glad that this year they both decided ( I talked them in to ) being something unique.
Nicole decided she wanted to be a chicken. She was a chicken when she was 6 and it was great, so hopefully she will be just as happy as a 12 yr old chicken.
I talked Justin into being a robot for school and it is turning out fabulous. He still wants to be Mario for trick or treating which I guess is ok to.
I am going to dress up Eric either as a farmer to go with the chicken or a mad scientist to go with the robot. As for me I will probably be a witch, ( I won't even have to dress up ) just kidding I will dress up and I think I might spray my hair as well. As soon as the costumes are done I will post some picts.

4 comments:

Karrie said...

Oh so cute. I remember when Nicole dressed as a chicken the first time. The feet and the striped tights were the best part. Justin as a robot and Eric and a mad scientist. Too funny. Have you guys heard anything yet??? I am crossing my fingers for Eric.

annie said...

Hey Becky did you know that in the paper the chicken costume you made for Nicole when she was 6 was in the top 10 best costumes!!

Dana has the paper saved for you.

I have loved seeing the fun costumes that you've made the kids in the past years for Halloween, I'm glad your doing it again this year.

Girl you got talent!!!

Karrie said...

Yes all I did was copy and pasted my friends tag and then I just deleted some of her words and added my own stuff and comments.

Unknown said...

You truly inspire me Aunt Becky. I hope my kids will willingly were what I make them if I ever learn to sew properly. ha. and sorry your no witch. You are amazing.