Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Moo

I'll tell you it is never a dull moment with Justin. Everyday he does things that just crack me up.
Today for example, I took him to Harmons grocery store to pick up a few things.
He loves to ride in the special carts that have a truck attached to the front for kids to ride in.
I was pushing the cart along in front on the dairy section. At Harmons a cow moo is heard when you are over by the milk. Well Justin started mooing back, LOUDLY.
Then I noticed several people turning and giving me weird looks.
Justin kept mooing along everytime the cow sounded.
Then I realized then the other shoppers thought it was me mooing.
They couldn't see my cart or Justin in it because we were in front of a big refrigerator case in the main aisle.

Next time you're in the store and the cow moos I dare you to moo back !

No comments: