Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Justin


Justin put chewed up gum in his pocket because he didn't know where the garbage can was at his friends house. After struggling to remove it I finally cut out the whole pocket, only for him to inform me that he also put gum in another pocket.



Justin frequently eats cold cereal without any milk.




Justin loves fish sticks. He dips them in his cup of milk before each bite.

Justin plays his guitar and sings along with his Alvin and the chipmunks cd.

I call Justin my best boy, and he calls me his best mom.


Justin gives the best hugs and kisses.

Justin tells me all the time " I love you Mom."

Justin is training to be a Ninja.

Justin loves to play video games, and he is great at it.

Justin thinks the F word is referring to fart. He is quick to tell me of anyone using the F word.

Justin loves playing baseball. He is very coordinated and can really whack the ball.




Justin is in bed asleep for the night. All I can think about is how much I love him and his sister, how I can't even imagine life without either of them.

I wonder what tomorrow will bring. I can hardly wait.

No comments: