Friday, May 29, 2009

School's Out for Summer

Justin has been singing a bunch of songs today- Schools out for summer, Schools out forever- and No more pencils, no more books, no more teachers dirty looks. He is very excited for summer vacation. As is Nicole. Today Nicole got sprayed by the fire dept. She thought that was great. She is very excited to be starting jr. high in the fall.
I have to admit I am pretty excited for summer vacation to. I asked Justin what he plans on doing this summer, He replied "stay up late, sleep in long and swim". Wow I say that's exactly what I plan on doing. With the addition of taking the kids to school lunch, and making cards and scraping. We have a lot planned this summer. The kids play ball mon- thur, so we will be at the park a lot. Jeremy, Felicia and Taryn are planning to come down in August and we are so excited for that. Between all that I am taking a phlebotomy course and will hopefully have a job come fall.

No comments: