Monday, December 29, 2008

Nicoles piano recital

Saturday Nicole had her piano recital at the piano gallery. She played 2 songs - The entertainer and Oh Christmas tree. She played beautifully. Nicole has a wonderful teacher and has been learning a lot. There was 12 or so students that performed and so it was a little long for Justin. I was sitting there enjoying the music when all of the sudden I smelled fried chicken. What the heck ? Fried chicken at a piano recital ?? I turned to Eric " Do you smell chicken" I said. He replied look at your son. I took a peek at Justin to see him munching on a chicken finger that looked at lot like the ones he had at lunch earlier. "Where did you get that ?" I asked, "Out of my pocket" he said. " I saved it from lunch". Leave it to my Justin to pull a chicken finger out for a snack in the middle of the recital. He never ceases to make me laugh.

4 comments:

Karrie said...

Hey he needed a little snack for such a long recital, hahahaha! That is so funny! Way to go Nicole for a great recital!

annie said...

I love your socks!!! Looks like you guys had a great Christmas.
you should add a video of Nicole playing a portion of her piano debut I would love to hear it. I think Justin has the ingenuity, he really thinks on his feet doesn't he? I mean he must have known how long piano recitals can be so I'm sure at school he sat for a moment and decided that it might be wise to keep a hold of that chicken tender because who knows when you will be needing one. :)

Happy New Years!!!

Unknown said...

Justin reminded me of Neponlian Dynimte where he keeps all his tots.

Jaime said...

Hahahaha! I am laughing out loud, that is hysterical!