Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas Village






ok so I know that it has been November since I posted. Life of course doesn't slow down so I can do fun things like blog. We have really been enjoying the holiday season. Thanksgiving was great and now Christmas only 2 days away. The time has had a way of really creeping up on us.

Last night we went to Christmas village and loved seeing the christmas cottages , our favorite one was the Nutcracker house. Justin collects nutcrackers and he was amazed at all the different ones. Of course we also went to Santa's castle. Nicole chose to not sit on Santas lap, but Justin was all to eager. He asked me 6 or 7 times if I had the camera ready. I assured him each time that I did. He asked Santa for the most powerful pokemon in the galaxy.



Today was the last day of school and it was only a half day for the kindergarten so 8:30 - 10:20. Anyways the school had a sing a long and Justin did not want to go. He tried everything to get me to let him to stay home. He finally went when I said it was against the law. Sorry Justin, Mom needed extra time to go shopping.

No comments: