Thursday, January 1, 2009

Chuck E Cheese


Monday we all went to Chuck E Cheeses. When I say all, I mean Amy, Curt and their 5 youngest, Jon, Karrie and Nathan and Eric, Me, Nicole and Justin. It was quite the event. It seems that everyone in Northern Utah had the same idea as we did. It was packed. We had great fun playing the games and winning tickets. I really scored big on the race car game. I hit the jackpot 5 or 6 times.


When the kids saw my tickets spitting out of the game they tried to take it over. I had to tell them it was occupied.

Those darn kids gave me dirty looks and tried to tell their parents on me.



Justin was so happy when I gave him all my winnings. He was happy when he turned in his tickets and got candy and a basketball.

I don't think Amy was having too much fun.


Nicole hung out with Meghan and had a blast.



I told the kids we would maybe go back when school lets out for spring break. Secretly I want to go sooner. Maybe one day Justin and I will go after kindergarten when no one is there.




2 comments:

Karrie said...

Hey that was an AWESOME time. We will have to do that again. We had a blast.

Jaime said...

We went on New Year's Eve for dinner and had a blast! I'm a skiball junkie!! Although I didn't get the ticket spitting action that you did!