Thursday, April 17, 2008

Pet Peeve

Ok I just need to say something about all those vinyl pictures stuck to the back windows of mini vans. What is up with it ? I can't stand it. Do these people actually think that anyone cares that they are a family of 15 with 2 dogs and a cat. It just annoys me, and I don't even know why I let it bother me. And that is even more annoying.
The only positive thing I can say about these decals is when I see a van with it I try to stay as far away as possible.
Who ever came up with the idea of putting stick figure decals on your window?
The next thing will be 5 generations of your family represented on your van window with stick figures.

1 comment:

JPINAK said...

Apparently you haven't seen the vinal lettering memorials plasterd on the backs of vehicles windows..."In loving memory of relative of tacky family 1969 - 2007" This bugs me to no end! Did they buy the car with the inheritance or life insurance?!!